KidRated’s Sky Garden Top Tips:
- With three different places to eat, it’s great if you want a meal with a view
- In winter, coordinate your visit with the sunset for an extra special view
- Don’t forget your camera, the outdoor terraces are great for photo ops
Want to see great views of London in one of the city’s most famous skyscrapers for free? It sounds almost too good to be true, but the Sky Garden at the top of the iconic Walkie Talkie building is exactly what you’re looking for. This place is epic!
If you loved the View from The Shard, then the Sky Garden should definitely be next on your list of tall buildings to visit. Not only is there a great view but the viewing area is full of beautiful plants.
From the top of the building, found right in the heart of the city, you will be able to see views of St Paul’s, the Shard, the Thames and many other London landmarks.
Sky Garden doesn’t look too shabby on the old Instagram as well!
- Book well in advance
- But entrance is totally free!
- Book especially early for weekends and during holidays