The London Aquarium is the perfect place for your kids if they ever wonder what life forms exist deep in the oceans. With many listed as conserved and endangered, visitors can see over 500 species of marine creatures from every area of the world. There are 14 themed zones to explore, and kids can interact with animals at the touch pools, feeding pools and diving displays.
KidRated’s 5 Tips For Grown Ups:
1. Check online for special ticket offers and animal feeding times.
2. Make sure to stop by the Clownfish so your kids can find Nemo!
3. Take a camera along to get some photos otherwise you’ll have to pay the aquarium for ones they take. Just remember not to use the flash!
4. Plan to spend at least an hour there to take it all in. The shark tank itself can be viewed over three floors!
5. You can buy a ticket that includes a boat ride on the Thames, and the London Eye, so look online if you want to get the most out of your day out.
For more Mum Reports just click here.
KidRated is a safe place for children to express their points of view.
Each child’s review is consented to by his or her parent or guardian.
To protect their anonymity, children give only their first names (no surnames), don’t say where they live, or indicate which school they attend.
All comments, videos & photos are individually checked and moderated for inappropriate or unsafe content, before being published on the site.
KidRated.com is a ratings site, not a kids’ social network.